" I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do the right thing"

I think this means that when you do something good or right you get bigger things without asking for them, when you do something that is right you get bigger blessings is what I'm trying to say like for example I went over my cousins house but before we arrived at a store and I asked my mom if she can buy me something and she said yes so I went to the candy section and got a huge lollipop then we left the store and we arrived at my aunts house and my cousin which was 1 year younger than me, so I brought my lollipop down with me and went in and said hi to both my aunt and my uncle then I went to my cousins room and said hi then she asked were I got my lollipop from and I told her that I bought it before I came and she got sad because she wanted one so I chose the right and let her have it then later on that day my aunt and uncle gave me a big present




Comments

Popular posts from this blog