"YOU CAN'T BE RIGHT BY DOING  WRONG; YOU CAN'T BE WRONG BY DOING RIGHT."~THOMAS S.MONSON



I think that this means everything you do that's wrong it won't have a positive thing coming out of it, it would have a consequence and that consequence would come when you at least expect it, for example if I were to smoke thinking it was right and thinking that no one is going to find out what I did i'm wrong anyone can find out and then it can get to anybody quicker than you think. And " you can't be wrong by doing right'' means if my friends are smoking and I say I don't want to smoke so they smoke and say things that make me feel guilty for not smoking with them I know I might feel like I should've done it even if it wasn't right, but I'll also be proud of myself for saying no to smoking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog