"IT MAY MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ALL ETERNITY  WHETHER WE DO RIGHT OR WRONG TODAY"



This student statement reminds me of the time I decided to take a drug for the first time, it was after school I was in middle school and I was hanging out with the wrong crowd at that time they offered me a edible and I ate it, it hit me so hard I thought I was dreaming, I felt like I was on top of the world that I could do anything and nobody would tell me anything I felt like I was the queen of the world, I was out in the streets till late at night it was 7:30 when I got home and my mom wasn't home yet so I was happy that she wasn't because if she was she would have gotten really mad at me so when I got home I showered and when I finished I changed and fell asleep the next morning I woke up with a big headache, and ever since I took that drug I wake every morning with a big  headache and I think I will continue to wake up like that every day and that's my consequence for  doing that it's going stay with me till eternity, I feel like this statement goes perfectly with my situation because at that time i was feeling so low everything was going bad with my family my parents got a divorce my mom didn't have  time to talk to me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog