"ACT WELL YOUR PART; THERE ALL HONOR LIES"~ALEXANDER POPE



 I think that this means that if someone lies you’re not honoring who you are because when you tell one lie it leads to another lie and at the end of the day it's all just a story of lies, so it's better to be honest the first time so you don't have to revive the lies all over again when I was younger my sister and I went outside to play, and we got our soft baby pink soccer ball and we started kicking it to one another then after a while my sister kicked it hard and it dropped one of my mom’s favorite flower pots and my mom was really mad and she asked who did it and my sister said that it was the neighbor that he left running to his house once he saw it broke and then it pulled my sister to the side because she was not being honest so after a while my sister told my mom the truth and she wasn't mad at my sister because my sister stepped up and told the truth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog