"ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH MEN OF GOOD QUALITY, IF YOU ESTEEM YOUR OWN REPUTATION FOR TIS BETTER TO BE ALONE THAN IN BAD COMPANY"`GEORGE WASHINGTON




I think this means that don't hang out with the wrong crowd ,by the wrong crowd i mean people who do drugs,smoke,steal, and drink, like for example when i was in middle school i would hang out with bad influences and i started doing bad things i would always talk  back to the teachers walk out of class and misbehave, until this one day everything changed they gave me something to eat that had drugs inside and when i ate i felt the effect i felt like i was dreaming the next day i woke up really sick my head was hurting so i didn't go to school then the next day i couldn't use the bathroom my stomach was hurting my head was also hurting this went on for a week until my mom decided to go to the hospital and i went into the emeregency room two times that week because of how bad i was feeling i would stand up and get dizzy because i wouldn't want to eat after i felt better i had lost my so called "friends" i stopped talking to them and they started talking bad about me and from that day on i promised mysef that i wouldn't hang out with the wrong crowd anymore































Comments

Popular posts from this blog