"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of."~RACHEL CASTILLO




I think this statement means that if you do something that's right your whole future will be filled with happiness and love, like for example me and my sister went out to eat and on our way to tams we saw a homeless guy sitting in the corner, so me and my sister kept walking and right when we were going in i saw a 20 dollar bill by a white car and i picked it up and made my way inside the store and i see elderly women looking through her wallet but i knew she couldn't find what she was looking for so i walked up to her an asked her if she dropped 20 dollars and she said she did so i gave to her and told her i found them outsuide on the floor and she thanked me and she said i can keep the 20 dollar bill and i thanked her 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog