" I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and that part with him when he goes wrong"~Abraham Lincoln



Image result for abraham lincoln



I think that this student success statement means that if your true to yourself and to others everything will be alright but if you don't and you do the dishonest things, things won't go the way you want like for example when I was 11 I broke my moms flower vase and when she came home she noticed it was broken so she asked who broke it and I lied and said it wasn't me later on that day she found out it was me then after she found out it was me we went to the market and I wanted a candy and my mom didn't want to buy it for me because I was dishonest I was not being truthful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog