"GOODNESS IS THE ONLY INVESTMENT THAT NEVER FAILS"~ HENRY DAVID THOREAU


I  think this means that if your kind and generous to everyone there's nothing that can go wrong, but if your rude to everyone you won't get very far, like for example when i was 9 there was a lady in the market and she cut in front of me and me being the nice person i didn't tell her anything i let her keep the spot in front of me and just as she was about to put her groceries down on the thing the cashier put the were closed sign on her and the lady was mad because she didn't get to pay her food even  though she front cutted me she had to get into another line because they closed it, so my goodness did pay off because at the end of the day she got what she deserved for being a front cutter and a cheater 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog