'"i had been asked what i mean by "Word of honor" i will tel you. place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick reaching ever so far into the ground there is a possibility that in some way or another i may escape: but stand ,me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. can i get out of the circle? no. never! I'd die first!"



I think this means that if you say your going to do something then do it keep your word like for example if you have a project due and you say your going to do it and you don't do it then that's breaking trust because they were relying on you to turn in your project that's why i think that if you say something you should keep your word.



Image result for karl g maeser






Comments

Popular posts from this blog